No Remorse Frack. Little help?

Shadowen

So I finally got my grubby little mitts on a copy of C:NR, and even got it to work.

However, I am stuck like a moron on mission 11.  After all that work to get into the room with the teleporter and the big 4 on the wall, I can't figure out how to activate the telepad.  Is there hidden switch or something?

(I tried to take a screenshot, but my computer is being dumber than I am.)

Telepad in room with big 4 is used as extraction, if my memory serves. After you download the plans for the Vigilance Platform, Wizard would activate that telepad for you. You have no way to activate that yourself(a remedy of allowing you to return without achieving the prime objective in earlier missions? ). Just jump on the active telepad near the computer storing the plans, you'll be teleported to the telepad near the "Big 4", time to go home.

Trouble! I'm one step ahead of a team of sniffers. 
So make tracks to the jump pad on ... level four. 
Sorry, it's the best I can do. Wizard, out.

That's what Wizard said. Hope this can help.

Of course, if you keep stuck after downloading the plans, I am not sure if it is a bug.

I'm looking at the No Remorse strategy guide right now, looking for a '4' on a wall. I'm not finding it, so here are some of the tips it says:

3 -- Don't overlook this hidden number pad.

4 -- Use everything in this room.

Isn't it funny? You don't remember anything when you're out of game, but when you're playing the game, you know exactly where everything is.

Hum.  Well then I'm really screwed, because I had assumed that was where you go to get to the next part of the mission.  I haven't found the Vigilance plans computer, anyway, although maybe I just need to take a look around now I know what to look for.

The look of the targeted computer is in data-link, it won't be difficult since you have gone so far and encountered computer of the same type more than once.

UPDATE: After I replayed that part of the game, I am certain that the way is quite straight forward. After you grab the yellow key card in the room next to "Big 4", you have to take the telepad near the Room "Big 4" to a door locked with yellow lock and open it. All your way west.  The computer is located at the west wing, in a cell hidden by a wall. You have to access a computer in the center of the room to reveal it. That's it.

Regrettably there isn't any built-in screen shot feature in No Remorse. And I could not make the Ctrl+C "Show current location" mentioned in unofficial FAQ work. 

What you could do is play the game how you regularly play it, then when you get into trouble, load your saved game in DOSBox and take a screenshot then. (CTRL-F5)

Back