No Remorse fission batteries

dafink

I've picked a few up in the last few missions...but I don't quite remember how to activate or use them.

I thought maybe I needed more armor but I maxed that out as much as I could but it only goes to half till 1/4 till later in the missions.

What am I missing or not pushing?

http://www.cyberionsystems.com/echosector/data/articles.html Read the guides for No Remorse.

I was actually looking at my original instruction manual and reference card as I still have them but I can't find anything on it.

I thought it was supposed to show up in my inventory but it doesn't...same with one of the shield's I picked up.

Are fission batteries the red things? Or is that the shield increaser thing?

Forgot it just increases your shields...so that's cool

Although now my saved games are lost. I never patched the game after destroying the nerve gas, so I keep 'beaming' back to the base. I'll just use the level code and hafta use some of the cheats to try to get the weapons I had before.

Don't really care if i don't get to finish the game on my own cause i've done that before. Just want to finish it now lol

My only other complaint about the game is the damned saving and reloading constantly. It's an issue that older games had that's still prevelant where you'd have to constantly be reloading cause something or another would happen.

I put in for the command line parameters to warp to level 8, but instead it said while the game was loading "warping to mission 0"

Then when it loaded the Crusader was against a black screen. Just the inventory and health screens were up.

Adding this question later because i'm having problems now. How exactly do I patch the game? I'm trying to do it through D-fend as if I was loading the game.

Had a chance to patch it today so that part's fixed.

I'm still having trouble warping to different stages though....same thing happens as posted below.

Am I supposed to put the warp command somewhere else?

i'll start all over if I have to I suppose...took me a while to get to where i'm at so I might do it at weekend warrior just to get the game done with because I was so far in.

I'll ask on the main forum as well. Thanks Keenan

Back