Fan creations

Robotophe

I create this topic to expose Crusader related creations made by fans (you or someone else).

And for the beginning, I propose you a funny assembly of images that I made when I had some freetime... Tell me what you think about it ! :)

There are two versions (each one in two language : English and French), but it's just text that change !

Here, the first version : English / French
And the second : English / French

You can use them as Windows wallpaper if you center the image with a black background (I already did it) ! ;)

nice stuff robo!

Here are some of mine fan arts

http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/files/wallpapers/cyb-wpp-waitingforthecrusader.jpg

http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/files/wallpapers/cyb-wpp-weclogo.jpg

http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/files/wallpapers/cyb-wpp-weclogo_silver.jpg

Your wallpapers are great! When for another? A Crusader: No Hope related, maybe? ;D

I also resized some Crusader pics for the Sony PSP when I had it! So, here are all of my Crusader wallpapers for PSP:
- Artwork 01
- Artwork 02
- Cargo Bay 13
- City
- Credits
- Gateway
- Gateway bis
- Guards
- Intro
- Killer
- LMC Base
- Intro Logo
- Moon Base
- No Regret
- LifePod
- Pose
- Pose 2
- Silencer
- Silencer 2
- Tram
- Origin Systems

Now, all the Crusader fans possessing a PSP can show their passion to everybody! ;)

Hm.  So would any of you mind if I were to use certain of these pictures to spruce up the Wiki articles on Crusader?

I've been meaning to totally pimp out the Wikipedia articles, but I'm really very lazy.

I really wanna make separate articles for No Remorse and No Regret, and one big article for the series... Then make them both like the Deus Ex article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex ... Which I occasionally edit)

Did anyone of you recently edit the wikipedia articles? I noticed two anonymous contributers in the past month. Contributions made by 'Fogeltje' are made by me.

Ah yes, I see that you some edits in the history, but they date back to 2005. Recently users with the IPs 207.161.20.122 and 142.161.144.191 made some refinements. I wonder if they are members from this forum.

As for splitting up the Crusader article into seperate sections for No Remorse and No Regret, that would seem good to me, keeping the Crusader article for the series itself. That way we could expand the trivia section a bit and perhaps some more indepth story details.

I've been doing a metric assload (which is .1 times larger than an Imperial assload, for reference) of little updates--even just correcting grammar, spelling, and suchlike.  Just recently, I added a spoiler tag to the characters page.  I eventually plan to join Wikipedia, and then make a Mission Overview page, or perhaps add one to each if No Regret and Remorse are split into separate articles.

Cool, that means you are one of those two  ;D

I haven't made any big changes, only a few very small edits and having them in my watchlist to watch out for possible vandalism which hasn't occured since I signed up for Wikipedia. I did add official game sources to the articles as one article had a tag stating the article had no references. I added the in-game literature for No Remorse and No Regret, as well as the RESIST.TXT file from No Regret and both strategy guides as reference, since the strategy guides also give info on stuff in the game and background info (though the background info in No Regret strategy guide is limited).

I think we should use other existing game articles as templates for what we should shoot for.

Half-Life 2

Why this article is good:
REFERENCES
It's well-written
Seems to explain everything (plot, gameplay, graphics, technical stuff, soundtrack... All of these sections can easily fit into a Crusader article)
Links to many more in-depth smaller related articles (like characters, organizations, etc.)
A good amount of pictures (We can take our in-game screenshots with DOSBox)

You know, I thought about making this site's info database a Wiki one... Like this, but I decided against it.

The problem with screenshots are copyright issues. I think wikipolicy states it's fair to included a limited number of low res (well, at least not very high res) screenshots for illustrations purposes. I'm not sure it would be accepted to include screenshots for let's say every character. But we can try. Unfortunately I won't be able to help with that given my current computer status on running Crusader.

Also a Crusader wiki seems a bit overkill to me also. The universe is not expanded enough for that unfortunately.

True.  Although Deus Ex also had only two games, they (the first game in particular) had an incredibly detailed world to play in.

i edited crusader section at wikipedia. Adding some corrections and link to ECHO SECTOR. That was around december of 2005. So probably the second one there is me ;)

Back