No Remorse Differences in PC and Saturn version

I am just watching a video review of the Saturn version. It seems that in the Saturn version you could read e-mail from other resistance members (not just messages from the General). The review showed one of Yo Yo emailing all people in Echo Base to keep their eyes open around the Silencer to find proof he's still loyal to the WEC. Are there more of such email messages and why didn't this appear in the PC version? I like such small background things in a game. Does anyone have a list of all emails you can read? I only own the PC version, so I can't play through the Saturn (or PS) version.

Yeah, the Playstation version has those e-mails as well. Years ago when this site started, I planned on playing through the console version to transcribe all the e-mails, but... never did. A lot of the e-mails are simply just transcriptions of the videos from the PC version, but there's some that are unique (like that Yo Yo one.)

To my knowledge, there isn't a list anywhere. Could be a good project for the site.

"Are there more of such email messages and why didn't this appear in the PC version?"

Well the e-mails are probably just the alternative to the videos as they couldn't implement them in the console version (CD space?) so they had to think of something else.

Lt.JC link said:
\"Are there more of such email messages and why didn't this appear in the PC version?\"

Well the e-mails are probably just the alternative to the videos as they couldn't implement them in the console version (CD space?) so they had to think of something else.

Exactly the reason.

Back