Deviants

Shadowen

I find it kind of fitting that Deviants have done the most fanart of our rebellious Silencer than any site other than this one I've ever seen.

Possibly the best I've ever seen.  It combines a real understanding of perspective with a modified version of the classic pose from the end of the first game's opening cinematic (the one that was put in the menu).

A speedpaint that gives the Silencer an almost medieval look.

Never thought I'd see a cute Silencer, but anyone can be Chibi'd, it seems.

Part of a larger doodle pad.  I love the little heart.

An (affectionate?) parody.

A female Silencer in a slight armor redesign.  May have been an inspiration for my little rant in the other forum.

Tihs one seems to be more inspired by the game than actual fanart.  (Read the comments.)

Nice Pictures, I didn't know that deviant art had fan art from crusader.

Also that female silencer is something for shadowen  :D

Looks very sinister too ^^

Wow, I can't believe I never looked for Crusader DeviantArt. That top one is absolutely fantastic.

Possibly the best I've ever seen.  It combines a real understanding of perspective with a modified version of the classic pose from the end of the first game's opening cinematic (the one that was put in the menu). / Never thought I'd see a cute Silencer, but anyone can be Chibi'd, it seems.
oh, this is my art : )) thanks again.

ohh very nice works.

We should get in touch with the owners and ask their permission to publish their works on our website.

Back