Crusader Series

T

techron

I would like to say a couple things. 1st fix the web page! almost everything is broke on it!

thats not why i really came and joined your forums, it is because i am an avid crusader game fan as everybody here is.
I was wondering if there was any leaks of Crusader: No Mercy floating around, ive seen a screenshot or two if it and was wondering if there was a complied version some where, possibly source code version that i could compile my self.

Thanks

Cyberion is supposed to be fixing it right now. It's going to be an improved version over our last one. It may take a few weeks.

There's no known compile of No Mercy around... however, there's another unreleased Crusader game that we may be getting soon. It's called No Survivors, it was an online Crusader game. Jason Ely has the prototype, and he said he may convert it to Windows for us sometime. It's gonna be great.  :D

hey read here - http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?topic=192.msg918;topicseen#new

There was a server trouble. I'm working on it. As i'm the only one who supports this portal and codes it it will take me a while to fix everythign and make it work again. Be patient guys. I'm on it. It takes time to code everything back.

thx bro. Fixed most of the portal now. Jsut can't find time to get back some old pages. We will get them back eventualy :D

Yeah, once we get all of our stuff worked out, the site will be even better!  :)

Back