Crusader: No Remorse turns 10!

Cyberion

Administrator
csnoremorse-c.jpg

On September 22nd, 1995, Origin Systems, Inc. released a game, published by Electronic Arts, with ?non-stop action from a different perspective.? That game was Crusader: No Remorse. Crusader broke all the boundaries of what action games were up to that point. It featured fully destructible environments, clear, crisp, and beautiful graphics, a great soundtrack, an interesting story with full-motion video, and huge replayability. Crusader is set in the distant future, where a group called the World Economic Consortium, or WEC, has taken over the entire world. You are a Silencer, an elite member of the WEC special forces, the best of the best. The WEC's enemy, The Resistance, has been causing pain for the WEC since they began their reign in 2150. After letting some rebels go, the Silencer and his buddies are heading back to base. The WEC doesn't like it when their soldiers disobey direct orders. In response to their actions, the WEC sends a Vetron mech to ambush the Silencers. The Silencer's buddies are killed, but he survives. He joins the Resistance to avenge the deaths of his comrades. Throughout 15 missions, the plot thickens and unfolds, and the action just keeps getting better and more intense. At the very end, you're craving for more.

Now in 2005, we are still awaiting another Crusader game. But instead of praying for a new game, we should celebrate the series that is Crusader. To celebrate, we have opened the only active Crusader website on the internet: Echo Sector and these forums.

It's a 10th anniversary for Crusader: No Remorse, let it be a rebirth, a rebirth of the Crusader Universe and Community!

-Keenan Weaver

10 years...

God I feel old, and I'm not even 25 yet.

...yes, I played these little bits of the ol' ultraviolence when I was younger than 15.  I also played Doom when I was 9.  So?  :p

Back