"Crusader: No Regret" Levels, Level Names, Correlating Music Tracks?

buckeye_man18

Hey, I downloaded the music files off here, great resource!  However, I'm really particular and organized (jokingly call it slight OCD) and I would like to either know if the levels in the Crusader games have specific names.  If not, what sound tracks in No Regret match up to Level 1, 2, 3, etc.?  Can anyone help me out?  So far I just have my No Remorse sound tracks labeled "Mission_01" etc.  Much appreciated

buckeye_man18

In this thread, Lt. JC listed the tracks. However, when you get to the "second half" of the missions, the tracks change occasionally. I'd like to get a list of those tracks too.

Keenan Weaver link said:
In this thread, Lt. JC listed the tracks. However, when you get to the \"second half\" of the missions, the tracks change occasionally. I'd like to get a list of those tracks too.

I noticed that while playing mission 1. Mission 1 skipped from "Ninth" to "Space" when I exited the third elevator (the level with the broken lift, PA31 and GL-303). That's the only one I know so far since I haven't progressed much further, playing Crusader in DosBox still takes a lot, almost too much for my poor PC.

Back