Crusader Movies: Why don't we talk to a Hollywood director ???

• Thread starter CrusaderManiac_2007
  • Start date
C

CrusaderManiac_2007

Imagine the possibilities of two movies from Crusader, with quiet great sound effects, cloths and really great actors and actress. Or  animations movies like Final Fantasy???. What you guys think about this?. Think how great movies will be, being human acting or animation actors. 8) ;)

There WAS going to be a Crusader movie. It was pitched to FOX in 2001 after the release of the Wing Commander movie.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news9/010207.htm

Crusader: No Remorse: Always love a good exclusive and here's one for DH. \"Crusader: No Remorse\", a story of a genetically engineered soldier who turns on his creators, remains one of the most popular computer games out there and now Electronic Arts and Origin have both given the green light to a film version of it. Former stage writer turned film scribe Robin Marlow has already finished the script which has the blessing of the games houses and 20th Century FOX is looking to be the likely candidate to pick it up. Further information as it comes, and thanks to 'The Buzzard'.

Keenan Weaver link said:
There WAS going to be a Crusader movie. It was pitched to FOX in 2001 after the release of the Wing Commander movie.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news9/010207.htm

Crusader: No Remorse: Always love a good exclusive and here's one for DH. \"Crusader: No Remorse\", a story of a genetically engineered soldier who turns on his creators, remains one of the most popular computer games out there and now Electronic Arts and Origin have both given the green light to a film version of it. Former stage writer turned film scribe Robin Marlow has already finished the script which has the blessing of the games houses and 20th Century FOX is looking to be the likely candidate to pick it up. Further information as it comes, and thanks to 'The Buzzard'.
And what happened? ??? I would have payed for watching that movie, that's for sure. And also downloaded with torrent for divx playing.
Hey I want to use divx environment for videos in my games. What do you think?

well I guess they canceled it because there were some expenduture cuts in EA by that time.

As for the codec... hmmm i would use another codec for ingame videos. The one that is popular. Because if person doen't have a codec he won't see the video and will have to download that excat codec.

Cyberion link said:
well I guess they canceled it because there were some expenduture cuts in EA by that time.

As for the codec... hmmm i would use another codec for ingame videos. The one that is popular. Because if person doen't have a codec he won't see the video and will have to download that excat codec.
Well but should be included in a folder in a cd the divx coded.
Have you read my message below the line? Mi signature and seen the picture?.
It will interesting if we talk again, for that paralel proyect be done by cinematic personel.

Back