Crusader IRC channel is open! (May 8, 2006)

Cyberion

Administrator
Ok guys, i've setuped the IRC chat room for us, where we can meet and discuss the stuff. The chat room's name is #cybsys.

[move]It was created earlier for our game development needs. But i thought that it would be much better if we start using it as a place for Crusader Fans' meeting :D[/move]

Come join me and Goku on IRC for small talk :D You will be able to find me and Goku online there. As we 2 live in the different parts of the world, so there should be someone online for sure :D hehehe. Anyway here is the coordinates:

#cybsys is currently located on the CIC's own server. Once you have installed an irc program, type or copy/paste the following commands into the chat client:

/server irc.wcnews.com
    /join #cybsys

If you have mIRC installed, you can also click this link to connect to our network and join #cybsys.

If you need an irc client program in order to connect to our chat room, use the following:

* mIRC (30-days Trila period)
* Trillian (free to use)
* xChat (free to use)

As I said: non-coder.  So while I have an idea on how to use IRC, I'm not fond of the program.  So my question is, how do you get to the right channel using Trillian?

Set up a new IRC connection at the Manage My Connections thing...then enter in this, in the order of the boxes:

CybSys
irc.wcnews.com
<Your username>
<Your username>
<Your username>

Click on Change, click on the box at Perform Buffer and type in '/join #CybSys'

Also, if you see me in there, please say something, I never check to see if people log in.

And if I don't answer, it usually means I'm at school. ;-)

Back