Crusader collection

Ampee

Hello Guys!

I've just registered to the forums. Been watching the site since the beginning.

I really like the 2 crusader games, back in 95-96 I've played the hell out of them.

I'm just curious what does Your crusader collection look like.

So far I have "crusader collection" which I ordered back in 2001 or so. Its open, but I've just grabbed a sealed copy of it on ebay for 5 pounds :D
And I want the original first edition of remorse and regret as well :) (feel free to help me out if you know a site where I can order them )

Yeah! that's a neat stack!

Seeing that upper box surely reminded me of when I stepped into a local software store in 98 and found the Crusader collection, just above a shelf of the Wing Commander series. I didn't buy it though, and never found a copy again until 5-6 years later.

I'm having trouble finding the other 2 editions. Someone care to help me out?

My main problem is that most of the stores won't ship to my country :(

KeenanW said:
Ampee said:
No regret has just arrived. Sealed copy, 1st edition. Excellent condition. Yay!:)

Pictures!

2ci7biv.jpg

516ayq.jpg

Probably one of the worst picture I ever took. :p
But I think everyone could imagine the box contents (no way Im gonna open it :D) and the back (I even took a shot of the back, but it got blurry as hell, and when I looked at the photos, I've already placed the game in my "stash" :D)

30USD without shipping.

Guess how much did I pay for "Crusader Collection" (sealed, shrinkwrap too) :D

And finally No Remorse arrived. Still in shrinkwrap and the guy also gave me a No Regret which is also in shrinkwrap.
So now I have:
No remorse (1st edition no classics border or anything like that)
No regret 2x (both of them in shrinkwrap)
Collection 2x (1 open, 1 still in shrinkwrap)
No Regret official guide

Ampee said:
And finally No Remorse arrived. Still in shrinkwrap and the guy also gave me a No Regret which is also in shrinkwrap.
So now I have:
No remorse (1st edition no classics border or anything like that)
No regret 2x (both of them in shrinkwrap)
Collection 2x (1 open, 1 still in shrinkwrap)
No Regret official guide

I would guess now, $2.50 each? :p

I paid for the 2 unopened game (No Remorse and No Regret) 30EU (which inlcuded the posting cost too). The guy gave me No regret as a bonus :) (He wanted 50EU for the 2, but I just couldn't afford it)

I still need no remorse guide. But it is really a bonus for me since I already have it as a pdf, and I'm not so keen on getting it as of right now. Maybe later :)

Back