Crusader Battle Sprites for Super Microsuit Taisen

Bboy Silencer

These are the current battle sprites for a strategy game I'm developing. The game is called Super Microsuit Taisen. You can check the thread here

http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?topic=390.msg2666;topicseen#new

battlespritecrusader.gif

ohhh black silencer - this is really cool :p

btw sprites look very good. I like the shading. You are very talented pixel artist mate.  Good job.

Actually, that's not a black Silencer, that's a Stormtrooper.

Looks fantastic!

Pretty nice. The third one supposed to be a Soldier or an Enforcer? Either way looks a bit like Robocop there, but the overall work is superb.

Keenan Weaver link said:
The third one is a soldier. Look at our Military Forces page.

I could be wrong, but wouldn't a Soldier's tinted visor extend much lower, covering almost all the face? I know a definite reference would be Taxman's last transmission in No Remorse with a live actor dressed up as one.

Silencer559 link said:
[quote author=Keenan Weaver link=topic=392.msg2698#msg2698 date=1195779756]
The third one is a soldier. Look at our Military Forces page.

I could be wrong, but wouldn't a Soldier's tinted visor extend much lower, covering almost all the face? I know a definite reference would be Taxman's last transmission in No Remorse with a live actor dressed up as one.
[/quote]

It's a soldier. You know the one from No Remorse in the first few levels? Those guys hehe. Ask Keenan. Keenan's the expert here :). The one in the middle is the Storm Trooper.

whoa we got a super robot wars fan here! =D . What engine/software are you going to make for this. I like the concept of the game! I thought it was gonna be a crossover of tokusatsu heroes/sentai/power rangers. so sweet!

Back