Crusader Action figure

Cyberion

Administrator
Some news update here folks!

I was browsing around internet and found out a very interesting thing. Custom made Action Figure of the Silencer!!! Check it out on the image below.

The figure was done by flickr's member named vavrajj. Here is some info about this figure:
I made this figure when I was in college and found the photos the other day and got them scanned. The figure is mostly a Boba Fett figure repainted with sculpy shoulder pads, helmet ridge, chest emblem, and wrist communicator. The backpack and rifle are from a Sandtrooper figure.The figure is based on the Silencer from the Origin Systems computer games \"Crusader: No Regret\" and \"Crusader: No Remorse\" These were a couple of the finest games from the mid 1990's and I still would recommend them if you can find them.

I must say that this is quite an outstanding job. Keep it up, vavrajj!

-Cyberion :silencer:​

For a modified Star Wars figure this actually looks pretty good. I would put that figure in my shelf  :)

We really need to do something about the spam because there is no way I can mark myself to be alerted to a thread when a reply is made when we have captain spam on the loose.

Just keep reporting the spammer, Cyb will remove the posts. Cyb, you missed one in this thread btw, the post by sam.mark from September 13 is also spam.

sorry for my AFK status right now, i'm planing to go to Brussels and very busy those days. Next next week will do everything and will be free finally ;)

deleted spam.

Back