Crusader 3 Mars Secret Base "Turrellium production new mineral"

• Thread starter CrusaderManiac_2007
  • Start date
Origin was thinking of Crusader: No Mercy

From Wikipedia:
A third game in the series (with a working title of No Mercy) was never released, possibly due to the fact that most of the members of the Crusader team left Origin and joined Wing Commander creator Chris Roberts at his new company Digital Anvil, as well as Origin refocusing its efforts on Ultima Online. Preliminary storyline ideas included boarding a shuttle and making a daring assault to get back to Earth.

yape, we have that short info here - http://cyberionsystems.com/echosector/index.php?page=17

but thx for posting bro, wiki's info is a bit more detailed.

We really should try and start that huge Wikipedia operation I had planned.

Goku wait with wiki, you have at least 2 tasks that need to be completed ;)

As for wiki, just post everything on the forum first. Than later we will just copy&paste it into wiki. Will be much easier and faster!

P.S. do nto forget about the tasks...

I have not forgotten! I just got started with this whole college thing, so I'm still adapting to that. I gotta learn that homework is more important than Echo Sector.  :D

Cyberion link said:
which means actually Crusader 2. As No Regret was never considered to be Crusader 2, but Crusader 1.5 More like stand-alone add'on.

I think it would be more like this:

Crusader 1 includes No Remorse, No Regret and No Mercy

and

Crusader 2 includes No Survivors and all the other ones  ;)

I Explain something that you should understand, here the tecnology came really late and this proyect I'm doing was in my head several years ago, but I didn't figured how to combine it then this really good Idea came to me, I know why may think, I'm not a thief what I do is to combine whatever I like and fusionate it into one new but It doesn't mean I have my own proyects, for example I have an Idea of an RGB graphics counter strike game but intended to use swords, arrows and middle-age and historical weapons, taking every one model of historical warrior, just like Age Of Empires but the diference will be that It's going to be close quarter battles and in lan too like Swat game. I did this for mugen cause is 2d graphics game and is nicer to do step by step. Then I will pass to the next level, I'm autoself-teaching that's why I do this. I also do the same thing when I write songs in music I pick in every influence I have the most strongest, I mix it and then put something from myself. When you listen to one song, you experiment that sensation. The influences i have are Queen and Europe (the most strongest) I include some more sometimes. When I write the guitar riffs I use some effects like Brian does. I think He's a genius. There's a new guy named Mika who're comparing with Freddie's voice. Are considered equal. The might talking that he's maybe the future one. :) ;)

Keenan Weaver link said:
No one can match Freddie's voice.  :)
Yeah I see, but what's different is that he's named as the one who saved the pop style, it miss one that save the rock style, that's what you mean. And I know Freddie's unic in the world. I love him too much, He made me feel really happy in my first years since I was 7 years old. But I never rejected his sexual orientation. I always defended his name and life 'cause he was very happy doing his work, so I'm always appreciating his job. I listen to his music every time, sometimes I listen to other bands to include more music in my knowledge, like Jazz, Blues and Reagge. Also when I was 5 years old I listened 80's pop and rock music too.

Crusader No Mercy looks tight! It's great to see Origin has released that screenshot. Check out the bots in that game, they look awesome.

Crusadermaniac_2007 link said:
[quote author=Keenan Weaver link=topic=232.msg2295#msg2295 date=1189080794]
No one can match Freddie's voice.  :)
Yeah I see, but what's different is that he's named as the one who saved the pop style, it miss one that save the rock style, that's what you mean. And I know Freddie's unic in the world. I love him too much, He made me feel really happy in my first years since I was 7 years old. But I never rejected his sexual orientation. I always defended his name and life 'cause he was very happy doing his work, so I'm always appreciating his job. I listen to his music every time, sometimes I listen to other bands to include more music in my knowledge, like Jazz, Blues and Reagge. Also when I was 5 years old I listened 80's pop and rock music too.
[/quote]

Queen in the '80s sucked.

So, after watching Crusader III Thread, I think they may be some hope or faith but, something must be done. I left on hold Cru 3, I'm full in the actual M.U.G.E.N. proyect, it's getting really good I'm working on General Maxis character, I also modifying Ryu and Ken, and all SF characters.

What I'm saying Is that you're allowed to use the Idea of Cru 3 If you want, If you don't no problem. But the idea can't be ignored, you love it or you hate it but never pass through. What do you think??? ???.

Work In progress of MUGEN's:
- General Maxis (in progress).
- Captain Crusader (finished but some bugss to fix).
- Colonel Mat Shepperd (in progress).
- Ryu Hoshi (in progress).
- Akuma (in progress).
- Deejay (isn't an enemy, after watching Street Fighter 2 I changed my mind, it's addecuate to follow the anime story for each SFA charater, what do you think?)
- Added some life bars and power bars from Marvel Vs Capcom 2.
- True Type used EART.TTF (thanks to you guys  :-*).
- Explods but I'm having troubles finding it, I need a good website for extracting or download some explods.
- Storyboard for every character.
- Story board finished (Captain Crusader Vs Akuma storyboard match finished) it's pretty cool but I think I'm going to modify the text and message 'cause It seems a little fool, here I post the text of the speech from each other, almost if it is the first time they match:
This crossmatch is from round 1:

Capt. Crusader: - What are you? Some kind of demon?.
Akuma: - You!!! I've heard that you've been In a lot of military battles. I'm the master of Evil Intent!!!.
Capt: - I don't know the word ?Evil Intent?!!!. I'm one of the most deadly machine train ever!!!. Do you think I'm afraid to you?
Akuma: - Well you should!. Cause I don't know the word fear.!
Capt: - Enough!!!. Stop talking and defeat me, If you can!!...Say your prayers!!.
Akuma: - You're the one that should pray!. Hehehe. mmm...Messatsu.

Looks awesum don't you think? read it and comment some suggestions. I still also have to fix some bugs from the truetype cause it's not correct and it's difficult to read the explod, but that's the dialoge  between them.
For the 2nd round I'm preparing the next one.

Yes I saw the no mercy screenshot and I took the colours of the armors as a reference for the different colour palllets for my MUGEN character, He also has a white armor. Now I finished General Maxis sprites, I used Bison as a Base and I mixed it with Rolento face. Pretty smart doesn't it? O0. But I have one problem I'm trying to find a big portrait for him, and I don't know where to take it, Do you have some picture of him. I used another for the select screen? ???. Otherwise I will have to play it for take it out. I post a screenshot of the character. I'm certain that I can't sell this cause I'm violating the MUGEN faq.

generalmaxisuq3.jpg

Queen in the '80s sucked.
[/quote]
Most of the Greatest Hits from Queen where realesed in 80's too, if you have a Greatest Hits Cd from them, you have, Another One Bites The Dust, Under Pressure, Radio Ga Ga, Hammer To Fall (great rocker balls song), Breakthru, I Want It All. I have the 15 albums in my bedroom all original and tidied. Only left the tours, cause I prefer watching them in dvd, makes me feel happy and reminds me my old primary school days and when I was a teenager too. I'm still young. I try to play them in my guitar too. One of my biggest dream was and still being taking all by ear.

Ok here are the advances of my proyect, I'm recreating Phil.amf (rocker remix), here are the list of songs would be included in mugen proyect:

Phil = Main Menu (Rocker remix)
Psychodellic Guitar Extravagance = Select Screen (own work)
Akuma Theme = Crossmatch against Akuma (Marvel Vs Sf)
Ryu Theme = Old. :) (Street Fighter 2) (Crossmatches) (maybe this one I'll use it for storyline and the other one for Battles.
Ryu Theme Marvel Vs Sfa = Storylines if you pick Ryu as a second fighter.
Ken Theme = Old.
Guile Theme=Old.
Vega Theme=Old.
Bison Theme= Powered Psychodellic Metal.
Drayggan Theme= Psychodellic Metal.

Of course is in progress, more own music will be included, these songs are for the characters. Any suggestion or comment will be welcome.

Good news My proyects continues on the roads! I'm reinventing some models I bet I'll finish at the end of this year approx! The easiest proyect Is Mugen Fighter Which is becaming reaally awesome! Adding storyboards to all class fighters and interesting plots each other! Also writing a story add-on with dialogues and interactions! By the way this proyect of 3rd base will be with new enemies! I think I'm going to invent a new villian for this one! Surely drayggan is death and I used it for the mugen proyect! I think we should include President Gauthier in a Crusader Proyect what do you think?

Back