Crusader 3 Mars Secret Base "Turrellium production new mineral"

• Thread starter CrusaderManiac_2007
  • Start date
This is the WIN XP MUGEN Version Character: Captain Crusader:

captaincrusaderap7.jpg

Thanks!!!, I work on the proyect 4 days per week. 2hours, cause I'm really busy, I'm studying for the System Engineer Carrer introduction and I have to pass several subjects, I had a low mark in maths 3 months ago, but I will do it again 'cause I love this area too much. Now I have to pass Physic and Chemistry exam. Well in fact is a mixture of both. Unemployed at the time, also searching for a partime job or somthing of 8 hours shift, but it's difficult here cause I can't work in rotative shift hours due to the university. I was also wondering in set a little bussiness of hardware cause that's the most easy thing I have in my hands by now. If I fail maths again I will try again, I have a strong will. I sent a few curriculums here, It's only matter of waiting or being patient. The most important thing is I have my secondary studies finnished so I can do whatever I want, with conditions, but in that term.
I will post soon as I can more sprites screenshots of the super special attacks. This character has been created using Captain Commando as a base with red skin and the Helmet. Pretty smart adapted ha?! O0.

The most difficult work from this proyect is the Character's voice, cause he never speaks, He only complains when he feels pain, that sounds I took it from crusnd sound.flx file. Some other I had to record it myself but, I will perform it better cause I did it at night and I couldn't scream louder, hehehe!!!! :D. ::) ::)

If anyone has problems creating the silencer's voice, try the following, record your own voice and add some reverb, echoing and delaying effects to recreate his voice!!! O0. :D. That I took it seriously from the no remorse intro, take a look or watch it and listen to the 2 silencer's speaking each other, sound like they have some echoing or delaying effect or something in their voices. Quite smart, a little homedone advice but maybe works for someone. :)

I don't think there were any special reverbs or filters on the Silencers' voice systems. They're in a sewer, it echoes when they talk.

Keenan Weaver link said:
I don't think there were any special reverbs or filters on the Silencers' voice systems. They're in a sewer, it echoes when they talk.

The echoes in the intro sounded too electronic in nature to be the sewers in my opinion. If anything they would be much like Clonetrooper armor complete with some sort of respiration filter and electronic speaker in addition to the mounted searchlights and assorted vision modes.

HI I m a Fan of the Crusaders, but I d like to know if u hear a date a date of coming out for the 3th Crusader. Did they have already work on it ?
Cause we have a lot of Information but any exact answers... Thank u.

WOW crusader 3 !!!!!!! Man-o-man i'd like to see some graphics from it !!! OH YEA we do have some pictures  ;D  Keenan ?????

Unfortunatelly the proyect of the 3d game is on the hang on, due to my programming and creating skills, as you can see I have a skill, I managed to combine all the games I love, you have to think that I?m combinig a PC-Military war game from 2193 with a Shadalaw story but with a different perspective, 2 d combat armored silencer named ?Crusader? combined with a Capcom fighter and with skills and specials like Akuma and Ryu togheter. The most interesting thing of this proyect is that both evil or enemies, talking about Chairman Drayggan and Mr. Bison make a nice couple, their intentions are mad and psychopaths, so that's why I decided to make a good couple to win them, the goodies couple are Ryu and Crusader, isn't it nice???. And there's a surprise coming, and You'll know in time soon as I post more things. Unfortunately I won't be able to sell anything because I will be violating a Mugen's faq law and other laws of course but may be I will have lucky and be hired or something. By the way I will still sharing Ideas with you guys. It?s great!!! :-*.

Here are some clues: The begining of ?Fight Begins?will be like this, Mr Bison will train Chairman Drayggan and duplicate his streth by giving him a portion of his Psycho power, I had watched again Street Fighter 2 anime version and now I'm going to make the next step.
This is the best I can do for now until I finish my preparation or carrers, this is my second level of animation, 2d japanese indexed colour is really my favorite that's why also made it like that.
The music will be powerfull and will contain some from known bands!!!. That's my other secret!!!. ;)

Keenan Weaver link said:
I know that might sound different or really homework, but it's quite smart that's a way for recreate silencer's voice or a clue I don't mind if you use it, and also tunning it for making  different voices, but otherwise how will I do  the voices for this character I respect the base desings, I needed for the next step. It's a fusion. You can't admit that it's a nice clue or idea? Do you? :D.

Toecutter link said:
WOW crusader 3 !!!!!!! Man-o-man i'd like to see some graphics from it !!! OH YEA we do have some pictures  ;D  Keenan ?????

As I just said, there is no Crusader 3. The only screenshots I know that might exist are from No Survivors.

which means actually Crusader 2. As No Regret was never considered to be Crusader 2, but Crusader 1.5 More like stand-alone add'on.

Keenan Weaver link said:
[quote author=Toecutter link=topic=232.msg2268#msg2268 date=1188631474]
WOW crusader 3 !!!!!!! Man-o-man i'd like to see some graphics from it !!! OH YEA we do have some pictures  ;D   Keenan ?????

As I just said, there is no Crusader 3. The only screenshots I know that might exist are from No Survivors.
[/quote]

Shinkuuu tatsumakiiii senpu kyaku ;) kidding.

Back