Crusader 3 Mars Secret Base "Turrellium production new mineral"

• Thread starter CrusaderManiac_2007
  • Start date
You mean only to leave Crusader 3??? and erase the "Mars Security Base" below? specify what?. And why you deleted the first one? It's necesary for a zoom, because it doesn't understand, smaller.

Where should I post the menus in the screenshot, right side or left? what would be nicer or addecuate? This obviusly it will be done in Cscript programming, inside the game. I have others for other menus.

And Thanks for the fonts they're very usefull :-*. jejeje. ::)

by period Keenan meant the full stop, which is after the word BASE.

As for the menu you have to see for yourself where it better fits. Experiment with it.

Click on the image, it goes to a bigger one.

You still haven't learned to post all your thoughts into one message. Stop triple posting, it's useless. That is your final warning.

hey I thought this topic it was all intended to all the advances, I post in the meantime I create. That's is why I tripled it. Delete the old stuff If you don't want it, except for the planets and weapons, you can delete the first silencer model cause I'm doing a new one. And of course you mean to delete the red letters below and leave only crusader 3 in white letters. And also can you delete a few old messagges for cleaning the topic, because soon I will post some terrain screenshots I made. As you post updated work I think I should have the same right don't you? or am I need to get far away from this forum again about a month and then reurn when things are better???.

And the Frase below has a period in the end. But how do I post the advances of the proyect If you don't let me do it???. Why I can't delet old post???. It's supose that is my topic and I have free will to modify it. Or I guest so. Please don't delete things that are new, because it takes really a long time to post it and it's annoying that, because it's seems that you reject them. Let other people make opinions of it. Almost. I don't want to have again the same problems that before. Peacefully talking Im not angry. I hate getting angry I don't like it at all. As you hate to spam crusader fan don't contradict yourself.

If you haven't noticed, I've been combining all your posts... I haven't deleted anything. You see that 'And the Frase below...' paragraph? That's your second post in a row I combined with the first one.

I saw that, Ok. But you don't get it. You just don't get that I posted the WORK IN PROGRESS of my proyect to share ideas and opinions. How am I  post my work in progress if you don't let me to do it?.
First I did the weapons, then the main menu. I post whatever I have ready to post. If I remember, If my memory doesn't fail me, you were who told me in first place to post my Ideas in my thread only. If I create a separate topic of the work in progress you will get mad again and probably will warn me to do it in my own thread. So I did what you told me to, now please, please be flexible with my ideas, let other to give their opinions. And stop crying if I move or don't move. Because is a situation that really annoys me. Now I'm speaking peacefully. I'm not angry but you're kind of pain in the ass. And If I'm a kind of pain in the ass, why you open this forum? There must be a lot of crusader fans that might have the same opinion and you don't know them!!!. Be flexible with crusader fans it's unfair. Don't lie yourself by saying " We hate spaming crusader fans" 'cause seems a lie!!!. Is my last `personal opinion, If you want to spam me go ahead but you're making a big mistake. It's very unfair, you're obsessed with the forum rules, it's obvius that the work in progress will be along the thread 'cause they're images and screenshots that need space inside the thread and of course that they might fulling the thread like If I were spaming.
To avoid this problem you should had to let me create a separate topic for the work in progress or else I don't know what do you want.!!!? :mad: ^-^. Show me how much space does your ideas thread big is or occupy? This is my final agreement or speech if I still experimenting troubles you personally indicate me how move out from this forum, but ithis is my last warning, if you post anything considering personal or a threat or any kind that's off. You should know that every people in the world have free will and freedom of thinking whatever they want. You might have control of rules and legal issues but you don't have control of my mind or ideas. :mad:

If you spam me or not I will continue with my project, no force or will are going to stop my creativity. And I have plans to continue with or without you, spaming or not spaming, ok?.

You should add a button above all topics intendet to create a new message not replying that's the most thing that creates a spam or seems to create it. When I decide to post anything new I have to reply or modify so please take a look arround about what I said to you. Check all the threads an see that something is missing to avoid this problem. :( Believe me, something it's missing, a button called "New" topic inside the one you're in. If the option is active or is on the forum, why I can't post new topics inside mine? Or where is the button to do it?.

Actually, YOU don't get it. Look at your last three posts right there. HOW ARE THE 2ND AND 3RD ONES WORK IN PROGRESS POSTS? You just don't get it at all.

The models that created this user are great, dough. :). What a shame.

I know that Keenan, but you will be if you spam me or if you kick me out. Sounds ridiculous saying "We hate kicking crusader fans" now is YOUR final advice to get me adapted to the forum or else I will delete my account again and forever. OK? now be lucky that I'm more peacefull and I decided to return and try it again, specially you Keenan is the one who's deleting my stuff. Where are the terrain models I posted. I will do it again here: YOU better don't touch it.

mars3rb5.jpg

marsterrain1dd1.jpg

marsterrain2ai1.jpg

marsterrain3na1.jpg

The most funny thing of these terrain, is that I used quite lot of textures from earth such as, brick textures, mountain textures and terrains that were really usefull. The high plain place is where I have in mind for building the base. You have to remember that earth has similar mountains and places, and also grounds that are red. In mendoza here in Argentina there's a place where the earth is red, kind of Astronomy but it's necesary in order to create the game the most real as posible. I want that you feel the real sensation that you're steping or flying in mars surface. ::) ::) ;) ;).

The first screenshot from the planet seeing from space is old, I will change the color of the planet cause is very light. It seems yellow instead of red.

You have also to know and realize that it's a portion of ground which is not finished yet. The whole terrain will be bigger than these screenshots. And I added a stars sky with photoshop, to make an idea how it will look. And it looks really great. What do you think about?

I think it was better to post a separate topic for the screenshots and leave this one for sharing opinions. That will reduce the spaming or the repeating od messages. Was the most addecuate solution for me. Until Keenan delete it. I delete my old Crusadermaniac account because I was furious but, If I still having problems I don't mind doing it again.

Andrew_Ardito link said:
I know that Keenan, but you will be if you spam me or if you kick me out. Sounds ridiculous saying \"We hate kicking crusader fans\" now is YOUR final advice to get me adapted to the forum or else I will delete my account again and forever. OK? now be lucky that I'm more peacefull and I decided to return and try it again, specially you Keenan is the one who's deleting my stuff. Where are the terrain models I posted. I will do it again here: YOU better don't touch it.

You have to remember Keenan is an admin here. This is HIS forum and i haven't seen him spam any one. All he is saying is please put all you ideas in one post, or edit your post and add to it. I don't believe that this forum is a place to argue or make enemy's. It seem REAL friendly here and a good place to come too and share ideas and chat. I don't know what you don't understand about his messages. Sorry guys can't seem to seperate the quote from my message. could you help ???

News, I'm working on a paralel proyect with MUGEN environment and I Created a Crusader challenger using warmachine as a base with red skin, has nice attacks and effects, I have to fix it a little bit but it's pretty nice. Has 4 specialls: Crusader Blast (a plasma cannon firing from on side) unfortunatelly some things are similar to warmachine  :'( , Crusader Punch  ::) (a fired punch crossover), Crusader electro discharge  ::) ( he grabs the opponent and makes an electric shock) Crusader uppercut ( like a shoryuken from ryu with electric waves on his arm) ::). And also I'm working on his super speciall attacks, I created Crusader RP32, as his name is...jejeje, he fires bullets from a cannon, unfortunatelly I couldn't manage to draw the gun, its really similar to Warmachine's but I promise to modify it and post it here. And I have 3 more Ideas for superspecials:
- Another mega cannon like the uppercut. called Electrowave.
- Mega Punch. like the special ( in this case superspecial consuming 1 level of power) ( it's amazing it causes 20 hits and its a punch crossover with a great wave of fire arround it). If the opponent is uncovered and with low life power you can knock it out).
- Mega uppercut (more powerfull than the special obviusly and causes 25 hits) half var of damage.
And the forth I was thinking in a super like Akuma from street fighter zero, similar to shun gouku satsu but it has to be a simple punch or something. Opponents won't be able to idle the hit or cover, at least you punch back or hit back.

And soon an Evil Crusader with black suit and red visor. ::)
You should guys see him in action fighting with streetfighter and other fighting games characters.
MUGEN is really useful and easy to use. Is the starting environment of the game creation. :)

Help!!!, Does anyone Knows where I can Find a tool for extracting Crusader sound effects??? I need it for my fighting game proyect??? I have used CRUSND in the goods folder but it's a pain in the ass!!!. I can't extract one by one I will be years!!!. Is here any tool for download it all completely? and save time??? Thanks.
And the title of the Proyect is: "Crusader: The Fight Begins". Sounds nice???!!!. I'm going to include: General Maxis, Colonel Matt Shepperd, a Deadly Drayggan (Evil like Ryu) but with Street Fighter chars with red eyes. Colonel Ely. MUGEN is a really nice tool. but the disadvantages are: The DOS MUGEN Version using warmachine as a base (because I can't draw, I don't have a pendrive unfortunately. I manage to make characters with the few resources I have. I change its color pal and draw his face and split it in every sprite (quite clever ah). But the music for the stages sounds bad.
In the WINMUGEN version: Sounds great! everything but I had to change Warmachine for Captain Commando. because I can't correct one attack called Crusader Blast, which I used a plasma weapon from the help5.bmp file. The problem is that the colour gets wrong when he does this. So I will try other character. Captain Commando with red skin and the head helmet.

This is a resume of the story:
Mr. Bison is back again, and he wants to kill Ryu Hoshi, his greatest enemy. So he finds Drayggan, Silencer's ( Captain Crusader: this is the new name of the character) enemy. After a deadly fight,  they discover that both are powerfull both of them are looking for the same objective, destroy their greatest enemies once for all. So they decide make a deal. Drayggan will find Ryu Hoshi and will fight with him and Kindapped, and take him to Mr.Bison base. So Captain Crusader and his friendly partners will help him rescue RYU...that's a resume for the moment...I'm working on several things. But it's cool is a mixture of Military Fighting game with other.
I hope that soon a new MUGEN version will be done. I download 2007, last one, but it still having a lot of bugs and fails.
The previous proyect is on a long hold. Crusader 3: Mars Secret Base.

I have a lot of MUGEN tools:
Mugen Character Maker.
Meesource.
ACTdesigner. (this is for the colour pallets)
For animation I use:
Photoshop 7.0 and Corel Draw.

This enviroment is easy because the colour used is 8 bits indexed. And it doesn't need too much detail. Then I will try the next level which is RGB animaitions and C++ language. But for the moment is the best I can do. I love creating games. O0

This is a screenshot of the DOS MUGEN Crusader (using warmachine as a base):

[img=http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2216/crusadervsryuhoshijt7.th.jpg]http://

my.php

This is Crusader Blast In action:
crusaderblastinactionpcmq9.jpg

Soon I will post Captain Crusader (Win mugen's prototypes)

It's SIMILAR, but it isn't a Silencer. I recommend if you want to make a Silencer character, you make it the most accurate you can.

Yes In Fact I'm a little tired of the Old Armor of Silencer and I decided to change it to the future Armor, It isn't an android. And the winxp MUGEN version is better I used Captain Commando as base. I have a big surprise for the second story. A new Crusader will come, I decided to use Magneto as a base but with red skin and a red Cap. His name will be General Crusader. Let's say that Magneto helps him to build a better armor then. And the 2nd Crusader will be more powerfull. But It will still having troubles for beating Akuma. I have plans to make them face in a battle and the second he will Kill Akuma, but the "Evil Intent of Akuma" , will pass into General Crusader, and here's where Evil Crusader will appear. Hehe. Sounds great. I'm working with the specials now from Captain Crusader. Apart from that I have to create Silencer's helpers or team.

Well, Here are the advances of win mugen's Crusader:

- Common and Crusader punches and Kicks finnished and added to cns files.
- Air animation finished.
- Crusader snd file finished.
- Crusader sff sprite done.
- 6 color pallets *.act files, Red Skin (1), Blue Skin (2), Yellow skin  (3), White Skin (4), Black skin with white Visor face (5), Gold skin (6).
- Special attacks:
*Crusader Blast XYZ: moves are ~D, DF, F, x or, y or z.
*Crusader RP32 shots XYZ: moves are ~D, DB, B, x, y or z.
*Crusader Uppercut XYZ: moves are ~F, D, DF, x, y or z. (blue fire on his arm)
*Crusader Punch ABC: moves are ~D, DF, F, a, b or c. (blue punch crossover).

Missing or in progress Hyperspecials attacks:
*Crusader Mega Blast
*Crusader RP32 shots (50 shots) 50hits
*Crusader Spuer Uppercut
*Crusader Mega Punch
!!!**Crusader extra: Deadly combo with punch kill** 3 levels required!!!.

Throw in punch and kick opponent attacks missing.
and Extra specials and hyper specials.
Soon I will post the character finished, but I don't know where to post it, someone knows a filesharing website? will be very thankfull.

Well ,here I write the guide of combat and the list of characters that will be on the mugen game proyect, also the rules of combat:

*These are the goodies (hehehe):
Crusader Team:
- General Maxis.
- Colonel Mat Shepperd.
- Colonel Ely Stephon.
- Professor Secada.
- Torch.
- Byron (myself).(own character plans).
- Sargent Brooks.
- Lieutenant Marx (new one).

*Street Fighter Team:
- Ken Masters.
- Ryu Hoshi.
- Blanka.
- Guile.
- Charlie.
- Chung Li.
- Dhalsim.
- Sean.
- E.Honda.
- T.Hawk.
- Balrog.
- Sakura.

*Baddies:
Crusader's enemies:
- General Dick (new)
- Colonel Nash (new)
- Captain Shaggan (previous new enemy before "evil ryu" match ,ryu with evil intent is a Silencer too, but more powerfull(mmm...interesting) designed by the 2 scumbags.(we know who are)
- Drayggan (he dosen't die in No Regret, he's recued by Mr.Bison before the explosion of Moonbase headquarters) (i'm going to change that I feel like don't make sense)

Street Fighter enemies:
- Zangief (in order of difficulty)
- Deejay.
- Vega.
- Cammy.
- Mech Zangief.
- Fire Gouki.
- Gouki.
- Electric Gouki (increment of evil intent and electric attacks, better than common).
- Sagat.
- Shin Akuma.
- Shin Fire Akuma.
- Mr. Bison.

The rules, you might figured that, don't make sense if, for example: You pick our hero, "Captain" He can't fight against Ryu. You will be able to fight with the listed crusader enemies or SFA, like "Akuma"(eg).
In arcade mode: the matches will be 1 by 1 (2 rounds above listed, always respecting that).
In team mode: the number of matches will be less but keeping the same structure. In turns (2 rounds too per fight).

The street fight characters are done (i'm going to get them better though), the longest work is Crusader's enemies and team.

Changing plans of the fight in common, Ryu won't be kindapped by Bison, sounds stupid they're going to fight for the same purpose, sounds more brave, finish with their greatest enemies once and for all!!!. O0 ::). What do you think?..."Shinkuuuuu....Hadoken" Crusadeeer...Megablast....(imagine that double special at the ending hitting against Psyco-Draygan and Mr. Bison!!! ::) ::)).HEHEHE.

Back