Crusader 3 Mars Secret Base "Turrellium production new mineral"

• Thread starter CrusaderManiac_2007
  • Start date
C

CrusaderManiac_2007

Crusader 3 (New perspctive all game entiry 3d first person shooter) Mars Base
? on: May 05, 2007, 04:50:59 PM ? Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm working on a proyect with this games, starting with no regret ending and adapt it them in 3d. My idea is to create first person action game and a third person camera. And be able to alternate in both cameras for those who like to see the silencer from behind. I have 4 titles to write the story line and the models and programing. but I started with one. I'm going to post the progress here. I will need a tool for ripping the last video from crusader for making an introduction on how the other game finished. if anyone now how to do it let me know. the file is ANIM13 or 10 in the FLICS folder in No Regret's CD.

My Idea is to create another base in Mars, is supposed to be a secret instalation, which our Captain didn't discover, in this game He will have to fight with President Gauthier and several troops. The introduction of the game will be in earth after a few missions before the half of the game the recieve the news of a new base in Mars which Draygan didn't mentioned, producing a new product, since dicor has been broken in no regret.
If anyone has an idea of a new product for this planet, I will thank to let me know.
The personal of the resistance in this Game will be:
General Maxis.
Colonel Ely Stephon.
Colonel Mat Shepperd.
Torch. (he will transalated to the new base).

Ok Cyberion? how about that? Crusader 3. I won't use none of the titles.

Here's the storyline it's not finished yet but I will end it.

How do I post the work in progress please let me know. Well here is the story line read it and tell me what do you think, may be likes you. Of course tell me if i should add more action.

Crusader 3:
Mars secret base
By Crusader maniac.

In the year 2200 after the destruction of moon base head quarters and the dead of draygan, WEC was really shocked. The destruction of one ore separator did the di-cor production went down. Our hero has murdered his great enemy, but something in this new story was going to change his mind.

It seems that draygan hid the topic of the secret base in mars in order to protect president Gauthier and his members in WEC. And to continue with the production of a new energy fuel mineral called turrellium.

In this new story Crusader (name of the known hero) he would have to pass through dangerous several missions on earth and taking the new mars freighter to mars base. One of his missions is to take down that freighter.

With the help of general maxis, colonel Ely stephon and colonel mat shepherd will the new resistance help. But the story doesn?t end here. The appearance of a new gold armored silencer. ?General Ultraceider? survived to an intent of murder when he refused to blowing an entire village of innocent civilians, he will assist our hero in this new story. After crusader no remorse, ultraceider  had the rank of general being the commander of his unit. The rest of them were killed.

However, the enemy is great in number now. You have 23 missions, 10 in earth and 13 in mars. He will have to fight with several troops. No mercy commanders. New servomecs, and a space battle in the end.

Any suggestions??? please let me know. if you want to see it with the true type you gave me you have to tell me how I post the *.doc file from MWord. I tell you this is only the storyline, for now.

ohh for posting images better use www.imageshack.us

otherwise its very difficult to take a look at the images. And better convert them in jpg, so they will be not that big that bmp images.

Also, don't re-quote that entire post every time you want to post a new message. It gets annoying having to scroll through everything all over again.

Keenan Weaver link said:
Also, don't re-quote that entire post every time you want to post a new message. It gets annoying having to scroll through everything all over again.
Yeah the problem is that I have to create a seperate forum inside Fan creations forum and I decided to posti it here directly, if you want I apart the working progress to a new topic, obviusly inside Fan Creations room. Is any link broken or anything, notify me. And of course but it's the first time I use link for upload files. Have you seen the screenshots almost? what do you think? It could be great? isn't it?. I'm going to look for textures for the mines and bases. I'm working on the script of the video now, but it's going to get late due to the real life work. I have to study harder for my Career, infact I'm in the introduction corse. But it doesn't mean I can work beside. I work 5 hs per day for the proyect. The other 18, 8 for sleep, and 10 for studying.

I didn't see the screenshot, because I can't download from megaupload. It's mostly for files not for images. If you want to post images upload them to www.imageshack.us

As for the topic. You created the topic, use your fist post in it and edit it. Adding screenshots, descriptions and everything else to it. And use the rest of the topic for post to discuss the stuff with us.

[url=http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7372/CrusaderFront.jpg]]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7372/CrusaderFront.jpg]
CrusaderFront.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7372/CrusaderFront.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8763/MarsScreenshot.jpg[/IMG]]IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8763/MarsScreenshot.jpg[/IMG]
ttp://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8763/MarsScreenshot.jpg
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1925/crusaderbackviewthirdpevv5.png[/img]]
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1925/crusaderbackviewthirdpevv5.png
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4522/Rp32copy.jpg[/img]]
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4522/Rp32copy.jpg

I have posted lots of links in case of broken, weel I hope like it, if there's any modifying or changing colors or better modeling tool for that, let me know.

Ultraceider
The new trooper
Year: 2295
After the destruction of the secret mars base, our heroes are going to fight the most Great War ever. There were rumors that a new enemy was going to appear. A new threat. President Gauthier survived from the last war. But he probably was going to be rebuilt. WEC has plans for making a cyborg very powerful to destroy our heroes, and all the resistance troops. In the Jupiter installation our resistance buddies are building a new base. And now your mission is to protect all the base.
In first the two games you were the one who attack the enemy base. but Now you?re mission is to defend.
This it's going to be here, or I'll personly retire a long while from this server. If someone touch this pre-storyline.... :mad:
Under construction.!!! Is not so concrete as the first. I want to make clear, This is the story of a silencer gold armored who appeared from nothing and this is his story-line for the game. Crusader (silencer red armored I call them as their games name, it's better) appears in two missions.

Updated. 11/05:
Here I'm going to post some of my goodies I found for my proyect:
mars3rb5.jpg

earthhv9.jpg

This is good for a Mar's surface I have a lot more:
driedmud4012098yl6.jpg

log1smvx5.jpg

This one it will look pretty cool for a main menu and other menus:
crusader3ff3.jpg

mars2xy9.jpg

This will be cool for the military base texture walls:
metalwp3.jpg

metallozenge6110090fn9.jpg

brushedmetalthumbza0.jpg

SO what do you think? Any comments will be welcome.

Old Models:
CrusaderFront.jpg

Rp32copy.jpg

CrusaderBackViewThirdPerson2.jpg

CrusaderBackViewThird.jpg
I fixed the errors in the last post.

well it's difficult to say just when you look on the textures. There are many good textures. But I like Silencer. However he looks a bit robotic rather than human, but I guess you will enhance him more. So far so good. Keep on working bro.

Yes, Now I'm actually doing something for my video intro and more, when I finished the scripts I posted here.
Beside this I hope we have more patient each other. You know what I mean. When I typed that message I was furious. Then I calmed down and realized that What I did was wrong. Sometimes I feel I have a beast inside me, that sometimes I can't handle it. I won't post anymore in topics not accordinlgy. :'(. I'm kind of beast.

Cyberion link said:
well it's difficult to say just when you look on the textures. There are many good textures. But I like Silencer. However he looks a bit robotic rather than human, but I guess you will enhance him more. So far so good. Keep on working bro.
Yes I will do some fix to it. It's a reformed armored, I will do the normally and in the second mission chaged it.

Hmm I think the silencer looks a bit supicous...maybe because its the Halo 2 Master chief model with a Red skin on it? ^^

Yes I used that one as base, I made the skin by myself and add to it. I don't make own animations from cero I manipulated quite smart to fit. And of course I will remake him better, the problem is that I couldn't get the form I wanted. By the way looks good. I'm going to reposted again better. The Rp32 is full edited. And the models of the planets too.

Hmm try to find a Jango Fett or Boba Fett model if you cant get the model right and use them as a base.

Because those two are most similar in shape to the silencer. That would be easier to do then.

Ok thanks for the info pal. Infact I have to reinstall the environment I was uisng due to a hard disk problem I lost part of the work. I don't mind doing it again.

I'm going to use as background music in the video intro:
Destiny - From Stratovarius ( has a nice Choir at the begining of the song for a space shift)
Innuendo - From Queen (The drums intro and the whole song are great for a letter post in the screen and a main menu.
Then own music that it's in working progress, and more. I perphaps will reedit a few known song into rock version or heavy version. Played by me. hehe.

Here are some new material I have been doing, check it out!!!.

Weapons that I created by myself:
Acid Rifle. Name: AC-22.

ac22acidriflegj4.jpg

AC-88 the ?Reaper?. A classic, one of my favourites, now maximized!. I mean bigger.

ac88nu6.jpg

ac882lz2.jpg

BK-16 the Freezing rifle, haha now maximized!!! ::) ::). Another of my favourites.

bk16cryogenrifletf9.jpg

RP-50!. A newer version made by me Crusadermaniac_2007. Faster burst than Rp32. This is more deadly and killing weapon. ::) ::)

rp50lp5.jpg

rp502wm5.jpg

SPKR-22 Radioactive spark thrower rifle!!!.

sparkriflespk15tc7.jpg

sparkriflethrowerpe3.jpg

This weapon is not what it seems! remeber that throws radioactive sparks!.
Is not an arrow thrower, it's futuristic.

My flame thrower!!! FL-22  ::) ::)

flamethrowerfl22et2.jpg

Another classic PA-31 now better!!!. ::) ::)

pa31originaljr5.jpg

And the commonly RP-32, a way of speaking. Now better ::) ::)!.

rp32originalhi1.jpg

I will post, soon as I can more screenshots, I have terrain files and models created too. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks ;)

It might be the environment I'm using, I use 3d Game Studio V6.22. I think It's old I need something better. How about Canvas, Maya or 3d Animation Studio 9? are these good applications for modelling? which you recomend so I can use another thing.

Here's a screenshot for the main menu:

see it and tell me what do you think?

Back