No Regret Announcing a YouTube Crusader playthrough

saucykobold

Hey everyone. It's great to see that some people still enjoy this wonderful series.

In the hopes of contributing to the Crusader community, I've started a No Regret playthrough. As of today, the videos for level one have been uploaded to my YouTube channel. I'll make more videos as time permits.

Questions and comments are more than welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/user/saucykobold

keep it going bud. There is no full video walkthrough, so finishing this project will be awesome ;)

regret-tacular!! :D
nice playing...as mad as a loose cannon but as smooth as a mama's boy :D
can't wait for the next level!!

Thanks for the encouragement. The first two levels are done; I'll work on level three in a day or so.

And yes, I definitely plan on doing a similar run for No Remorse!

I probably would have done that myself long time ago but the youtube 10 minute limit was holding me back because I would make ONE video for ONE mission and not seperate videos for each mission.

Also on No Remorse/No Regret Difficulty I die pretty often and then I just go nuts with the rocket launcher  :D

no regret setting is hard as hell..all you see is bullets flying around and the hand of doom closing in on you :p

I belive youtube increased the upload limit to 1 gb...
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/YouTube-Media-Uploader,news-2668.html

JC, you might want to look into GameVee. Unlike other video-sharing sites, it doesn't have a file length limit.

Level three will be uploaded to my YouTube account sometime today.

Well, I've wrapped up my No Regret run. For anyone who's interested, I'll upload full, unsegmented videos of each level to my Gamevee channel soon. I'll also make a video showing the optional floor of level ten (the one that plays silver.amf).

I'll start a No Remorse run within a few weeks, and I'm open to any suggestions. I'm thinking about playing on the hardest difficulty. I also plan on showing most or all of the cutscenes. Thoughts or comments?

Back